Sunday 15 April 2012

Outfit of the Night and Day

Hello mini babybels, I hope everyone is well and has had a delightful weekend. I have but I just cannot believe that half term is over already! I'm not sure why I'm shocked actually, life flies by so quickly these days! Still, I am looking forward to seeing my classes and getting ready for exam season. I have a feeling life will continue to fly by pretty quick as we steam roller closer and closer to the exams!!

Today's post is an OOTN and OOTD for your perusal ; )

Friday night hubby and I attended the 30th birthday party of a friend. I wore a new H & M dress with  a dark brown pair of courts from Mango. I bought the shoes a  couple of years ago but they have barely been worn, so it was nice to pull them out and find they matched so nicely! I kept accessories simple with some gold dangly leaf earrings from Aldo and my Mulberry East West bag.
Today hubby and I drove to a nice outdoor shopping centre around 40 minutes from our house, for a little shop and some lunch. I wore a new Zara cardigan style jumper with my River Island Jeans. I also wore my newly purchased Marks and Spencers boat style shoes and my new Mulberry bag. When I bought these shoes, hubby told me his nan has the same pair which I thought was hilarious! I love them though as they are a bit geek-chic, and if the boat shoe is good enough for Blake Lively, its good enough for me! I am actually thinking of buying them in some other colours too, as they are so comfy (gotta love footglove!) as much as they are becoming.. : )
Well that's about all for now, I need to pack my work bag, check tomorrows lessons and try to get a bit of relaxation in before a night of tossing and turning! Mwah XOXO

6 comments:

  1. I love both outfits, have a good day back at work tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. some more lovely outfits! good luck being back at work :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green dress looks gorgeous, the colour really suits you :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that green dress !
    And the shoes ! I love boat shoes !

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun,
    I thought I'd let you know I tagged you in my questions post :)

    http://thriftygirlloves.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/questions-tag.html here

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post^^ You have such a great blog!

    vivo make-up♥mfashionfreak
    cutey GIVEAWAY♥mfashionfreak

    I have a giveaway on my blog and I'd love you to join if you haven't already <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo