Sunday 3 July 2011

Outfit of the (summer) day


We had lovely sunny weather in the UK again today so I chose to wear a new maxi dress that I purchased from River Island. I also wore this to school on one of the hottest days last week and got so many compliments from other teachers and pupils alike. I really like it because it is a lovely colour with a gorgeous black and white tribal print all over. It is a really simple style and can be easily dressed up and down.




I accesorised my dress with simple toe post sandals from Warehouse, my black satchel and a some turquoise jewellery - a ring from Aldo and chunky beads I bought on honeymoon in Thailand. I really like the contrast between the turquoise and pink.



Stylish and practical for the sunny days we have recently been having! Hope you all had fabulous weekends too xoxo

18 comments:

  1. ooo love your dress!!
    thank you for your comment.. :)
    follow each other?
    neusparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, yep I am following you now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute summery outfit!! i love maxi dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darling ! gorgeous maxi dress, perfect for summer !

    Thanks for your comment on my blog and of course I'm following you now !

    Kisses
    www.mydailyglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! :))

    Follow me if you like my blog and I will follow you back. ;))
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love maxi dresses! This one is gorgeous! Hope you enjoy the nice weather! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the weather at the moment, have to make the most of it, it will most likely be cold again soon! xx Thanks for your kind comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable dress and love the teal ring!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, now following you :) XO

    swirlsofhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with your maxi dress- such a great print and it's so hard to find good ones!! I am so happy I just found your blog, it's amazing!!

    I am following you now!!! :) Hope you'll come visit mine!


    moonstruck exposé

    x. juliana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful maxi dress!!!So stylish!Love your blog, new follower!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the print on that maxi dress!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog!

    I'm following you, you want to visit & follow my blog?

    LOVE, ninajj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely maxi dress!The name of the blog is really original! I was wonderring if you would have time to check mine, possibly follow each other? Hope we keep in touch!

    Mary from http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo