Friday 1 July 2011

A change of a nail

This week was manicure week, so I booked my shellac changeover for Thursday which was when lots of us teachers were out on strike! My lovely nail lady Lucie had this gorgeous shade on her own nails so I couldn't help but copy! The colours are from the shellac 'effects' range, and this started off a deep purple. Another shade (like a peach colour) is applied over the top and that gives a shimmery, purply-bluey-green shade! Looks lovely in the sunlight and a nice dramatic change!


I had my toes re done last week as well - this is shellac too but with glitter set into it! I love the vibrant blue colour, bright colours look so great in summer : ) Let me know what you think, I love reading your lovely comments xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I will be honest.. I don't wear much of nail polish but your new post just inspired me! Love the color!!


    Xoxo,
    http://www.beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun xx It is a lovely colour, I am really enjoying trying out all different shades this summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool colors! thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting!! please visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR NAILS! The colour shows some mysterious-ness in it, in a good way!

    xoxo
    Erika
    www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both colours, they look great! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo